2011/05/12

Trials With Purpose

 God has a plan and a purpose for my life. I can choose to follow His plan and have things all work our for good in some way, (even when I lack understanding of it all)or I can choose to just give up and let things destroy me. I choose His plan rather than my own destruction.  More testing in this will come but his grace will remain sufficient. He wants to use me for His good plan that will go beyond earth. The struggles here really are only a little while. The older you get and the more you see happening around you, the more you realize how short this life really is.  (even though I do still consider myself very young)
 My trials right now are for a reason and I want to use this time to do what God has called me to do through all of my days. Most importantly, that is to have faith and trust in Him. Keep my eyes on the final goal and again go on singing! There are times of laughter and times of weeping... but the song can remain in our hearts in a very special way through all these things.
We were told on Monday our baby may have some serious health issues. (cystic fibrosis and maybe along with other problems that can be associated with it ) Considering our history on top of this news... already having seen 2 of our babies suffer and pass away, I didn't see any reason to think this was going to turn out better than what the doctor was describing and he tends to only give worse case scenarios.  But .... I am able to have peace, in knowing He cares for us and will be my help. (though this prooves to be a new challenge daily)Also only God really knows what is going on . Things might be very different then what Drs. are seeing at this point. Either way though, with His help and by His grace I want my life  to be used to honor Him  and to exhort others.  

No comments: