2011/05/15

Happy 14th Birthday, James!

You are a big brother and the oldest of the 4  for a reason! Sometimes being the oldest isn't easy. I know because I was too and it comes with responsibility. May God give you the strength and grace to make that responsibility into something good! I pray for you every day! May God be near you in this age and the ages to come. May He fill you with his Spirit and guide you to be the man he wants you to be and to become.

Two verses I would like to share with you right now:

2 Timothy 2:22 “Have no part at all in the wrong things that young men like to do. Believe. Have love. Follow what is right. Live at peace. Do these things along with others who have a clean heart and talk to God.


Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

We love you, Jamie!

No comments: