2008/11/13

Following God's Plans

My prayer is that God will use me however, whenever and where ever he wishes. He wants to do great things through all of us. When we look to Him, He shows us what He wants us to do and when this is clear, nothing has to stand in the way, even if satan tries to discourage us.

So often God has clearly given me a vision on something He wanted me to do.... But even though He already showed me, I go asking for opinions on it from other people. Then when those opinions discourage me from what I already knew to do, I decide to forget about it. I no longer want to do that. If God says it, it's true and I need to stick with it. No opinions needed after that, Just my obedience!


2 comments:

Margaret Braun said...

Amen. I think we were talking about this awhile back and it has definitely stuck with me.

C9gunner said...

We should all care about our Savior so much. God bless you.