2011/06/06

Keeping Peace Daily

 If you haven't seen my failures, you either haven't spent a day with me yet or you haven't read my blog before. But if you know me, you know I have failed often, worried unnecessarily, and questioned much.
 These last few days I  have been feeling good physically and life went on as normal. ( physically and emotionally can be pretty back and forth!) But for the most part, I have been (what is the word?) content, at peace, at ease. Something like that anyway. I see also the great things God is doing in our lives through  trials.  He sure has been good to us! The other good thing has been that when I did start to get off track and start worrying or feeling overwhelmed... I had a few friends a text message  away. So, I would send a message asking them to pray and I guess warn them in a way... going off track here, pray me back on.  (maybe  they wish they  hadn't given me their cell number already =D, though I know better than to believe that from these ladies lol.... ) Also received some encouraging messages and words  from people in other forms. As you know, or do now if you didn't, the battle within me continues to hang on to the truth God has taught me and in doing so keep that peace.
 Friday, I got a call from the doctor's office saying I have an ultrasound set for Monday (today). They want to have another look to see if there is any change  from the results they had last time.That came up a lot quicker then I expected and so I started to feel nervous again and again, had to be reminded to trust God . His grace continues to  be sufficient.
 Don't know what to expect today. My hopes of course are that all will look normal now. Either way though we need God's hand holding ours, both through hard days and days of  rejoicing. I don't want to only call on Him and be close to Him when I go through hard times but also enjoy the good times with God in the center, giving thanks to Him always.
Feel free to leave me comments here and if you prefer them to be private, just let me know and I won't publish them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you Nancy!!