2011/06/17

Cystic Fibrosis Ruled Out!

Cystic Fibrosis seemed to be what the doctor was most certain of when it came to our baby having health problems. Though he said it could be some other things as well this seemed to be the biggest focus. For your baby to have it though the parents must carry the gene. So we decided to get the blood work done to see if we do carry it and it turns out we both don't. That means this is now not even a possibility! I guess when God told us not to worry about things, He really knew He was saying it for our own good!
This could get exciting yet! We still don't know what will happen but I it is pointless to dwell on the could bes, I haven't even seen yet!   I don't know about you but I look forward to seeing the outcome of the next few months!
On a slightly different note, slowing down is not an easy thing for me because my head is always full of ideas but right now I will be having a few slow months and focus on the things I must do and not all the things I would like to do... (definately picking me some strawberries though!:) Don't even have a garden this year like I wanted to ! Anyway it's really not that important, and things have come up that many days force me to slow down and often my day starts out pretty normal and then I seem to crash and be done. It's definately a better feeling to feel useful then how I feel on those days!  

No comments: