2011/06/09

Much to Give Thanks For!

 As I already shared with some of you the other day, I had the ultrasound and things did look better than last time. Though it wasn't all normal  yet, the doctor didn't seem nearly as concerned now and we just left with a much better feeling. We still won't know the outcome of things, but whoever does? Getting better news I believe is God's way of meeting our needs for this time.  He provided our needs in a more than one way that day!
 Going to London so often gets expensive. Even just parking was  $10.00 again and then there is always gas yet. This was one of those times where we were short on money but hoped what we had would be enough. as we were driving Art all of a suddenly sees an envelope with our name on it and found $100.00 inside with a very sweet note! I was amazed at the way God had provided beyond what I could have hoped for! Enough for parking, gas for the whole week, and a bite to eat. (which I desperately needed after sitting at the hospital for 4 hours!) May God bless the givers for that!  The couple who left it for us, (she)had a drive test appointment the same day and just (texted me) asked if I would pray that God would help her with that. I prayed that God would help her to not be nervous through it and that the person taking her would also be merciful :) I am pleased to report that she passed her test and she said she had not felt nervous like last time and also the lady had been very relaxed about everything hardly marking anything down!  God answers prayers in all kinds of ways!
 I've been very tired for the rest of this week and somedays just can't seem to do what I think I need to do, but I am so very thankful! It all continues to work out! I'm thankful for family and friends; for all the prayers! So thankful for our kids.. they continue to amaze me with their willingness to help out. And so very thankful for Art, who is going through these things too but has been very supportive to me and caring!  He has been spending like all his time with us or at work and checks in on us during his breaks from work often now and it means a lot! 

2 comments:

Peter said...

Praise the Lord! The little blessings sure can go a long way! I pray that things continue to get better.

Anonymous said...

So thankful and praising the Lord with you and providing for your needs in the way he has.

Your husband and kids sound so sweet! So glad God has given them a heart of serving. Pregnancy can be such a trying time and tests you in every way.