2008/09/26

My Driver's Licence


Well, I thought I would let you know what happened with my licence. You know how I thought I had that memory of renewing them a few years ago... Hmmmmm... They said I didn't, so I don't know what kind of memory that was. Maybe I was there when my husband renewed his and because we are one, it was the same as if I did it myself ;) So that should count for something! Or maybe I am remembering renewing my health card..(no idea) Anyway, the good news is I do not have to start all over(which here in Ontario is a long process) I just have to go in with some proper ID and $75.00 to renew.
One more problem however, they now need a marriage certificate as ID too. We have a marriage licence but we don't have the certificate. So now I had to file for that first. Did it last night. Suppose to get it within 15 days. (sigh) And THEN I shall go get my licence back. You know what is funny!? I took someone across the border to the detroit airport a few months back. I have been to all kinds of places without a licence! (In complete ignorance) God sure had some mercy on me even though it was my mistake! It really makes me see how good God is to us even though we mess up and don't deserve it.

2 comments:

Tori said...

Wow! What a deal! Hope you get it all straightened out soon!

Margaret Braun said...

That's almost funny! I made my G2 today. And I tagged you. See my blog for details.