2011/09/02

An update

 I can't believe it is almost my due date! In many ways this has been a long difficult pregnancy and yet now it seems to just have flown by so quick again! I have had a great month or so now. Been feeling good for a while, just have the sleepless nights of contractions (probably braxton hicks) starting now. That too will pass so quickly though! God answered many prayers this pass year. He taught me a lot through the earlier months when everything seemed so complicated with this pregnancy. One of the things I had to learn to do more is trust Him and I'm still learning. So many signs this baby could come any day and yet it could be weeks if that is the appointed time. Tomorrow is Art's birthday, so that would be a good day for him or her to come surprise him:)
 Many people have asked and no we still don't know what we are having. I wanted to be surprised on the birthday. Having a hard time agreeing on names, so maybe this one  I should just decide on! =D
 We have been homeschooling all of August, so we could have a break when baby comes.
 On another note, I'm thinking about starting a new blog... a fresh start, a new look. I don't get much spare time at all for it but do like keeping one. At times when I'm really inspired it doesn't take much time to post something, but I'm not always the same.
That is all for now folks... I may have some news for you soon!
 

No comments: