2008/03/11

Winter Wonderland




We got so much snow this weekend! It was messy in a way but beautiful! I do however look forward to summer again! Things have been busy for me but a good busy I think. I don't even try blogging much because of our slow computer issues, which will change as soon as we get our tax refund, I hope!:) Jamie has been trying to do some research for a school project on the internet and it is pretty much impossible. So we need to do something about our dial up situation and get this thing cleaned out. Well I off to bed. Goodnight!

Praise the Lord for all He has done!

2 comments:

Margaret Braun said...

Wow, that looks awfully familiar! I wonder why?!

Margaret Braun said...

Often I think we make things harder than they really are. We don't need to get so stressed if we trust the Spirit to do the working, right?