2008/03/30

Update on Johnny


Johnny did have his surgery on Thursday. The tumor was bleeding too much and they were only able to remove 20% of it. He still has bleeding in his head and they are draining the blood with a tube coming out of his head. He is not moving his right side at all so far. This could be because of the swelling in his head, noone is sure yet. Right now we just have to wait, noone knows the next step yet. That is the physical part of it.
Spiritually~ Parents really need prayer. May they see God for who he is.

2 comments:

Margaret Braun said...

Thanks for the compliment. I actually started writing a novel with a lot of my devotional thoughts but God showed me I have other things to do right now.

Margaret Braun said...

We never got it confirmed but nobody else in my family got it. Why aren't you posting anymore?