2011/03/24

An Update (finally)

 I see my last post was about my Indianapolis trip. There would have been so much to say about the trip but just never really got the chance to do so here. I will say this, it was amazing! I will add a few pictures now and maybe one day I will share some notes I took while there.
Had a great time with wonderful friends!
ended up winning a basket ful of books!

Nancy Leigh DeMoss , one of the inspiring speakers

Joni Eareckson Toda, was unable to attend as planned because of her cancer treatments, but she left us a very touching video message!

In other news :0 however, I may as well blog this... We are having another baby! My due date is Sept. 20th. My days have been filled with appointments and feeling sick a lot , but it is getting better as far as feeling sick and not keeping food down! I am nervous at times because of problems we ran into in the past, but want to trust in God through this. We don't know the outcome to all these things but He does and takes care of our needs.

1 comment:

Margaret Braun said...

I see you got a big ESV study Bible. I like the ESV. And yes, I hope everything goes well with your pregnancy.